Luke 1: 37, John 14: 13-14.
This is another opportunity to have an intimate fellowship with God through prayer and fasting. Intimacy with God through prayer and fasting is one way of addressing certain issues in our lives, family and career/business that have defied human ways of solving problems. Jesus told His disciples that “…This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting” (Mark 9:29).
Like the story of that man in Mark 9 that led to the discovery of the power of prayer and fasting, many have been toiling over many things in their lives, family, career, business and academics but like that man, all efforts proved abortive. Many, like the man, brought the case to Christ’s representatives but again no solution was found until the One who holds the keys to all solution of life’s challenges showed up. When He came, He showed the man the root of his problem and that of His disciples before revealing secretly to His disciples the great discovery of all time.
Perhaps, you are at the point of given up over that matter because you have tried so many things or people in an attempt to solve the problem but the problem is still there. Are you saying, “it can never be possible again because I am too old, the year is far gone, the economy is bad, there is no one to help me?” Listen to the voice of the Lord:“…With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible” (Matt 19: 26). Again, He says: “‘If you can’?’ said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.’” Yes, you can be healed; yes, you can conceive; yes, your business can blossom in recession; yes, you can have your partner this year; yes, you can prevail over your adversaries; yes, you can be promoted; yes, you can be saved from sin, satan and suffering and so on; yes, you can, but, only if YOU BELIEVE.
By the grace of God, on behalf of Christ and His Church (The New Covenant Baptist church, Agege), I welcome you to the season of DIVINE POSSIBILITIES (Luke 1:37). During these seven days of possibilities, as you cooperate with God, all things will be possible for you. These are some of the possibilities that you will experience as you fellowship with us;
- The possibility of salivation and continuous cordial relationship with God.
- The possibility of prevailing power over all your adversaries.
- The possibility of healing, deliverance, signs and wonders.
- The possibility of recovery of everything that is lost.
- The possibility of answers to all prayers.
- The possibility of destroying the power of delay.
- The possibility of encountering the grace of exception in time of recession.
Please, as you pray every day, make each of these possibilities your expectation because expectation precedes experience and what you expect will be your experience eventually.
God is expecting you to do the following things throughout these days of sacrifice and after:
- F: Fight against devil, doubt and every hindering spirit to answer prayer by surrendering your life and situation unto him. Deal with every spirit of doubt, unforgiveness and every other thing that might hinder your prayers.
- A: Abstain from food from 12am through 6pm and come to prayer meeting with other brethren by 6pm through 6:55pm from Monday to Friday, Saturday 5pm through 6:30pm and Sunday 10am. Also abstain from sin and self during this period and after. You can also choose to sacrifice by abstaining from something dare to you.
- I: Inquire from God through fervent prayers throughout this season. You can do this through your personal prayers, family prayers and coming to the place of prayer with expectation every day of our meetings. Cooperate prayer is crucial for our possibilities.
- H: Have faith in Him and believe all your problems will be solved during these seven days. Whenever you come to the place of prayer in the evening, come with faith, receive God’s declarations with faith and go home believing that God has answered your prayer. Remember that He says: “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it” (John 14:13-14).
- T; Train your ear to receive specific instruction from God and your heart to understand and obey it.
Day 1; June 19, 2017
Topic: Possibilities through His blood.
Hymn of the Day – Grace ‘Tis A Charmin Sound
How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God! Heb 9:14 (NIV)
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; Col 2:14 (KJV)
Good day. This is the day of possibilities through the Blood of Jesus. Since today is our first day of sacrifice, let us approach God through the ordained blood that purchased us and many other things for us (Gal. 3:13). What are these possibilities through the Blood of Jesus?
- Total cleansing from sin and dead works: The blood of Jesus has the capacity to completely cleanse us from all our sin, if we can come to Him and ask him for forgiveness and cleansing (Psalm 51; Heb. 9:14, 22).
- Total mercy through the Blood: “…. and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel” (Heb. 12:24). While the blood of Abel asked for vengeance, the blood of Jesus seeks mercy. Today, the Lord will show you mercy instead of judgment in Jesus name. (Hab. 3:2).
- Total access to God’s presence: At His crucifixion, the curtain of the temple tore into two from top to bottom (Matt. 27:50-51) and after He resurrected, He has entered the Most Holy Place through His own blood. That qualifies everyone who believes in Him to have access to this Most Holy Place – God’s Presence (Heb. 9:11-14, 10:19-23). Therefore, by His blood we all have access to the Most Holy Place and we are going to enter confidently to obtain help for all our needs (Heb. 4:16-17).
- Total victory over devil: The blood of Jesus is one potent spiritual weapon against the devil. Through it we are going to overcome the devil today in Jesus name (Rev. 12:11).
- Total reconciliation to God: Through sin we are all alienated from God, but by His blood we are brought near to Him (Col. 1:19-21).That is why we that are far have been brought nearer (Eph. 2:13) and we became coheir with Jesus (Rom. 8:17).
- Total protection and preservation from evil disasters: The blood of the lambs killed at the crossover night from Egypt protected and preserved the children of Israel from calamity of that night (Ex. 12:13-14). Jesus ate the Passover before He was crucified (Matt. 26: 17-18) and there He proclaimed His blood to be offered as the blood of New Covenant (Matt. 26:26-28). If the shadow of reality (the blood of animal) spared the whole nation from evil disaster in Egypt, how much more will the reality (the blood of Jesus) do in protecting and preserving us from evil disaster of our time? Will you come to this blood that has the capacity to insure your life and properties from evil disaster of the time?
Let us pray:
- Thank you Jesus for the provision of your Blood for total cleansing from sin (Psalm 51; Heb. 9:14, 22), victory over satan and demons (Rev. 12:11), total reconciliation to God (Eph.2:13), total protection and preservation (Ex. 12:13-14), complete mercy (Heb. 12:24) and access to a place of mercy (Heb. 9: 11-14).
- Have mercy on me O Lord and cleanse me with your Blood from all my sins so that I will have access into your Holy place (Psalm 51, 24, Heb. 12:24).
- Every sin committed by my ancestors speaking against my fulfillment in life, by the mercy of Your speaking blood, let them stop working against me and my household in Jesus name (2 Sam. 21:6-10; Heb. 9:24).
- Lord Jesus, immune me, my career and my household from the calamity of the time by your precious blood (Ex. 12:13-14).
- In the name of Jesus, I decree by the Blood of Jesus that I and my household have overcome you devil and all your demons (Rev. 12:11).
- From today, because I have been reconciled by the Blood and brought near to Jesus, everything that is not found in Jesus, is declared remove from my household (Eph. 2:13, Matt. 15:13).
- All that are written by the devil, men and this nation working against my progress and peace in life, I decree by the blood of Jesus, you are blotted out (Col. 2: 14-15).
Sprinkle the blood of Jesus over yourself, your family members and everything that the Lord has given you for it is scriptural to do so (Heb. 9:20-24, 1 Peter 1:2).
Don’t forget to come to church in the evening by 6pm as we come together to tap into the power of the Blood of Jesus.
Sing this Song with confidence
There is power, power,
Wonder working power, (victory working power,
reservation working power, cleansing working power)
in blood of the Lamb.
There is power, power,
Wonder working power,
In the precious blood of the Lamb
Day 2, June 20, 2017
Topic: The possibility of a life with extraordinary results
Hymn for the Day: BH 327 – Sweet Hour of Prayer
“I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father” (John 14:12 NIV)
“And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well” (Mark 16:17-18 NIV).
The tragedy of life is that there are many potentially great men who die without achieving any greatness. That is why it is generally accepted that the grave is the richest part of the earth because many potentially great men are there with their unfulfilled greatness buried. But that was not the plan of God for any man for it was not so from the beginning.
Let us therefore examine the scripture. God created man with genetic makeup of extraordinary results (Gen. 1:26-27, 2:7, 19-20; Psalm 8:5-8, 139:14) and blessed him with authority to command extraordinary results (Gen 1:28; Psalm 82:6). But when sin came, he lost both the genetic make-up and the blessing (Gen. 3: 1-19). But, God rescued him through the sacrifice of His son Jesus (Rom. 3: 23-26, 4:7-8, 5:8).
During the era of sacrifice of animal for atonement of sin, men like Abraham (Gen. 12:1-12), Isaac (Gen 26:1-16); Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Daniel, Elijah, Elisha, David and so on commanded extraordinary results. These results were made possible by their relationship with God through faith (Heb. 11:1-30).
After the sacrifice of His son, all men who have faith in Him were given free access to the Kingdom of God (John 2:11-12, 3:1-16) and coheir with Jesus (Rom. 8:16-17). Since we are coheir with Him, we are partakers of His Spirit (John 14:16-17, 16:12-15; Acts 1:8) and we are commissioned with the same Spirit the way He was commissioned (John 17:18; Acts 1:6-8). Through this Spirit we have access to the deep secret of God (1Cor. 2:9-13).
Our faith in Jesus qualifies us to command extraordinary results greater than men who are ahead of us (Matt. 11:11-12; Heb. 11:39-40).
Through our faith in Him we can command greater results than those recorded in the Bible because He said so; “I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father” (John 14:12 NIV). Since Jesus’ extraordinary result is greater than that of all men of old (Old Testament) put together, then we who are in the Kingdom will command extraordinary results that the world has never seen (1Cor. 2:9-13). The question now is; “are you ready to enter the realm of extraordinary results”? If you don’t want to die as a potential great man, come to Jesus today and He will show you the way out. Don’t forget, only Faith in Jesus can do this. Therefore, if you have not given your life to Him, do now.
Let us pray
- Thank you, Jesus, because I am created and redeemed for extraordinary results (Gen. 1:26-28, 2:7, 19-20; John 1:12; 1 Cor. 2:9).
- Father Lord, take me to the place that is greater than I am so that I can operate at the realm of the grace of God on earth (Psa. 61:1; Eph. 1:20-23).
- Lord Jesus, open the eyes of my heart and grant me the understanding to know who I am in You (John 1:12-13; Eph. 1:18-19).
- Father Lord, rescue me from the pit of mediocrity and grant me access to the realm of extraordinary results (Matt. 16:18-20).
- Lord Jesus, I plead with you today, arise over me with your Glory so that the darkness that becloud the greatness of men will not becloud me (Isa. 4:4-6; 60:2; Col 1:13).
- Every spirit of failure or ‘about to make it’ waging war against my greatness in life, in the name of Jesus, I command you to bow and go away from me (Phil, 2:8; James 4:8).
- Every seed of greatness in me, in the name of Jesus, arise and manifest for this is the time of my manifestation (Isa. 60:1-4; Rom. 8:19).
- Every greatness in me that I have lost in the past, in the name of Jesus I recover it today (1Sam 30: 8; Mark 3:27).
Sing this song boldly
I’m going higher yes, I am
I’m going higher today.
I’m going higher to stay,
I’m going above mediocrity
Into the realm of greatness
Into the realm of great success,
I’m going higher today.
Day 3, June 21, 2017
Topic: The possibility of complete deliverance by His name.
Hymn of the Day – BH 334 – I need you every hour.
Therefore, God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord ,to the glory of God the Father. (Phil 2:9-11NIV).
There are some names in the world that one can use to gain favor and command authority in the locality where that name reigns but such names will never give one favor or command authority outside that environment. However, the name of Jesus commands favor, authority and results anywhere, anytime and for anything (John 12:13-14; Phil. 2: 9-11, Heb. 13:18).
What is in this name that qualified it to command such great deliverances?
- God ordained this name with higher authority to be higher than all other names (Phil 2:19, Matt. 1:21-22)
- The devil and demons attested to this fact by submitting to the name (Mark 5:1-16, 16; Phil. 2:19-20).
- Whenever this name is mentioned, every authority bows (Phil. 2:10; Acts 16:17-18, Acts 3:1-8).
- It is the only approved name in heaven for deliverances (Mark 16:16-17; Acts 4; 12).
- The power in that name is ever potent to deliver (Phil 2:19; Eph. 1:18-23; Heb. 13:18).
- It is the only approved name by God for answer to prayers (John 12: 13-14)
The name of Jesus has the capacity to deliver from sin (Matt. 1:21); satan and his demons (Mark 5:1-16; 16:16); sickness or afflictions (Matt. 19:20-22, Luke 13:13-17; Acts. 3:1-16), from hindrances (Mark 11:22-24); from Death (John 11; Rev. 1:18) and every other thing, person and powers created by God both in the spiritual and physical realms (Phil 2:19). As you pray to God today, the glory of God will be revealed over every situation in your life in Jesus name.
Let us pray;
- Thank you, Father, for given us the name that is above every other name (Phil. 2: 19-20).
- Lord Jesus, heal me today by the power in your name (Jer. 17:19; Acts 3:1-18).
- In the name of Jesus, I command you obstacle on my way in the year 2017be removed (Mark 11: 22-24).
- By the power in the name of Jesus, I command every demon working against my breakthrough this year to give way for my progress (Mark 16: 16).
- By the power in the name of Jesus, I command you devil from today get thee behind me (Luke 8:13,18; James 4:7).
- Every age-long affliction around my life and family, I command you in the name of Jesus leave me now (Luke 13: 10-17; Mark 5; 24-29; John 5: 1-10).
- In the name of Jesus, I remove my name and that of my household from the dark book of death this year (Psalm (1:14-15, 118:17; Rev. 1:18).
- Lord Jesus, from today let my own name be recon with among great names in the world (Phil. 2: 19-20; Act 19:14-16).
- Every gathering of powers or of persons against me and my household, I scatter them in the name of Jesus (Matt. 11: 22-24).
- By the creating power through the name of Jesus, I ask the Lord to re-create in me all worn-out or dead parts in Jesus name. (Matt. 12: 9-14; John 1: 2-3).
Sing this song with confidence
I am delivered, praise the Lord, I am delivered by His name, once I was bound by power of satan, I am delivered praise the Lord.
Day 4, June 22, 2017
Topic: The possibility of extraordinary business/career exploits through seeking and serving Him.
Hymn for the Day: BH 219 – Pass Me Not O Gentle Saviour
When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break. So they signaled their partners in the other boat to come and help them, and they came and fill both boats so full that they began to sink (Luke 5:6-7NIV).
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. (Matt 6:33).
The undoing of many believers as regard their business or career is that they have separated their career or business from God. They don’t see any correlation between their career or business and serving/seeking God. And that is why many are not making much progress in their endeavor because it is totally out of their endeavor. But today, we are going to see the possibility of extraordinary exploits in one’s endeavor through seeking and serving Jesus.
Peter was failing business-wise because he was using his efforts and expertise alone. He however became outstanding fisherman after he encountered Jesus through serving and seeking Him. Let us itemize what encounter with Jesus did for him as a business man which can also be ours:
- He delivered him from business failure (Luke 5:1-2,5)
- He turned him into outstanding businessman (Luke 5:6-7); he achieved what he had never achieved before then.
- He became fisher of fish with golden coin (Matt. 26:26-27).
- He became a man who worked against the hazard of His business (Matt. 14:27-29).
- He was given the secret to have authority over his business environment and the keys to unlock heaven (Mark 4:35-40; Matt. 16:18-20).
- He was given the power to represent God on earth (Acts 1:8; 2:1-5).
Do you know that just as your pastor is called and commissioned with power to lead that church, you should also be called and commissioned for that career and business? Therefore, you can’t afford to fail because the caller demand extraordinary exploits. But, the secret to extraordinary results in business and career are seeking and serving Jesus. As we pray today, are you ready to seek Him and serve Him alone?
Let us pray:
- Thank You Lord because of your plan to prosper the work of my hands (Luke 5:1-10; Deut. 30; 8-9; Psalm 35:27).
- Father Lord, I repent from seeking and serving my career or business, from today I will seek and serve you alone (Luke 9:50; Matt. 6:33).
- Lord Jesus, by this encounter with You today, deliver me from the spirit of failure (Gen. 3:1-17; Psalm 127:2; Luke 5:1-2, 5).
- Lord Jesus, reveal unto me the secret of attaining success in my endeavor so that I can experience net-breaking success this year (Gen. 26: 1-3; 12; Deut. 29:29; Luke 5:4).
- My Father and my Lord, turn my endeavor around today so that it will deliver me from shame and wants (2 Kings 4:1-6; Luke 5: 1-6).
- Father Lord, since I have chosen to leave every other thing to seek and serve you, bless the work of my hands with multiple blessings (Deut. 1:11; Mark 10: 28-30).
- As you have promised, O Lord, add to me every other thing that men are seeking for because I have resolved to seek You alone (Matt. 6:33).
- Exempt my endeavor from the heat of recession and cause me to prosper in my endeavor in the midst of recession (Gen 26:1-17; Luke 5:1-2, 5-7).
- Father Lord, let every proposer, investment, application and talent yield for me blessings (Gen 1:26-28; Isaiah 65: 20-22; Luke 5:5-6).
Sing this song with faith
My career’s going higher/2x
My career’s going higher, higher, higher, higher
Every day, exceedingly great!
Day 5, June 23, 2017
Topic: -The possibility of influencing our community by reflecting His light.
Hymn of the Day: BH 399 – I Gave My Live For Thee
In him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it (John 1:4-5NIV).
“You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven (Matt 5:14-16 NIV).
There were three major problems with the earth at the beginning (Gen 1:1-2): the problem of formlessness, emptiness and darkness but God solved the problem of darkness first (Gen 1:3). Physically, nothing significant is possible in the presence of darkness. That is why God addressed the problem of darkness first so that He could carry out His intended purpose on earth. The only solution to darkness is light and God created it.
After the man committed sin against God, prince of darkness took over the leadership of the world and the world became totally dark again (Isaiah 60:2, John 12:40; 2 Cor. 4:4). The manifestations of darkness are the wickedness that we see around us today. This wickedness is on the increase these days than ever before because the prince of this world knows that he has limited time to operate (1Tim 4:1-4; Matt. 24:12; Rev. 12:2).
Just has God solved the initial physical problem of darkness, He has solved that of spiritual problem of darkness on earth through His living word (Isa. 9:2; John 1:4-5, Col. 1:13). All those who are in Christ are free from the power and control of darkness of the world because The Light of the world is in them (John 1: 4-5, 8: 12).
Before The Light of the world departed from the earth, He decreed, declared and confirmed His followers as the Light of the world (Matt 5: 14-16). These are the set of people who are free from the control of the darkness of the world and they are the only ones who can influence the world for Him. Since the war between darkness and Light is fierce now, let us arise and light our environment with the light that is in us.
Let us pray:
- Thank you, Jesus, because I have seen the Light, the Light is me and I am the Light in the world (Isa. 9: 2; John 8:12; Matt. 5:14-16).
- Lord Jesus, I confess and repent from every work of darkness today (John 3:19-21; Rom. 13: 12-14; 1John 1: 5-7, 2; 9-11).
- Lord Jesus, expose to me today every agent and activity of darkness around my life (John 3:19- 21,12: 46; 1Cor. 4:5).
- Let your light, O Lord, shine over my heart so that I will understand you perfectly (2 Cor. 4: 6; Eph. 1:18).
- Father Lord, take me out of the domain of darkness so that I can walk in your Light (John 8: 12; Col. 1:13).
- Lord Jesus, let your light in me, light up my environment for you (Matt. 5: 14-16).
- Father Lord, let the zeal of rescuing those in darkness consume me from today (John 2: 16-17; Rom. 1: 16).
- Father Lord, by your compassionate heart and the power of salvation, let all those who live in darkness in my environment see your light, receive it and live in it (Isa 9: 2; Acts 26: 12-18; Eph. 5: 8).
- Let there be light in Your Church (TNCBC, AGEGE), so that every darkness within and without her will turn to light (Gen. 1: 3; John 1: 4-5).
- Every power of darkness waging war against your church (TNCBC, AGEGE), arise O Lord and dispel them by the power of your light (Matt. 6: 18-20; John 1: 4-5; 2 Cor. 10:4-6; Eph. 6:12).
- Father Lord, I promise you that I will not rest until my immediate family is completely enveloped by your Light (Isa. 61:1; Rom. 9:1-5).
The accurate impact of Christ’s light in the world is soul winning.
Sing this song
This tiny light of mine, I am gona let it shine/2x
Let it shine/3x
Day 6, June 23, 2017
Topic: The possibility of complete and continuous goodness in my home through His presence.
Hymn of the day: BH – 86 The Great Physician
The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him“(Gen 2:18 NIV).
Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth (Mal. 2:15 NIV).
And said, “Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now (John 2:10 NIV).
Marriage between two believers in Christ is supposed to be filled with goodness because that was the purpose of God for it. But it is quite unfortunate that this is not the case of many Christian homes. The problems of many homes could be traced to the first family on earth (Gen. 3:1-14), when the intruder came into the first established family by God, He attacked that home using four forces that we are going to be praying against today and work against thereafter:
- The force of misplaced priority: The crafty serpent usurped the misplaced priority of Adam to gain access to his home and that led to serious calamity. Adam was the head of the family as Christ is the end of the church (Eph. 5:22-24) but he was not there when devil entered and submitted himself to the devil’s leadership through his wife (Gen. 3:6- 7). Many homes are under serious threat by the devil because men who are supposed to confront the devil are busy doing other things that are less important and leaving the most important things to their wife. When fathers are nowhere to be found during prayer meeting at home, such home is under the control of the devil. Please note that no matter highly anointed a man of God is he can never become the head of another home except his own.
- The force of deception: When the deceiver came, he deceived Eve to believe that God hate them and that disobedience to God’s word is the way out (Gen. 3:1-5). Today, many Christians believed that second marriage is possible even when God says, “I hate divorce” (Mal. 2:16). Any voice, friends, pastors and so on that says, “it is alright to do what God says don’t do in the Bible” is the voice of the devil, run from it, because if you don’t, you will be deceived out of your home. Do what the Bible says you should do as regards your homes and you will be freed from forces of deception.
- The force of darkness and divine separation: Just as God predicted (Gen. 2:16-18), they were alienated from God and they ended up in darkness (Gen. 3:8-10; Matt. 4:16). God was searching for them because they are covered with darkness, many husbands, wives and children in Christian homes are living in darkness and until they come to the light of Christ they will continue to stumble (John 8:12; 1Thess. 5:5-6). How active and potent is your family altar? Is your family not totally alienated from God? As you pray today, the Lord of Light will reconnect you back to Himself.
- The force of shifting blame: After Adam and Eve falls to the deception of the devil, they began to operate under the force of blame game (Gen. 3: 11-13). This force is still at work in many Christian homes because whenever that is problem at home, couples will result to blame game and fail to see devil as their common enemy but rather engage on unnecessary misunderstanding. As you pray today, note that your husband or wife is not the problem but the devil is behind it.
Eventually, these forces led to divine curse: God placed curses on them (Gen 3:15-17) and those curses affected everything about their life. Those curses are still potent till today. As we pray today, the Lord that showed up at that wedding in Cana of Galilee will show up and rescue our homes from shame and rekindle that lost love, restore that man or woman and that child, restore that peace and joy and enable us to experience the goodness He desired for our homes. The best of that home is coming out now in Jesus name.
Let us pray:
- Lord Jesus, thank you for Your perfect plan for my home and the best that is coming out of my home from today (Gen 2:18; John 2: 10).
- Father Lord, forgive me of my irresponsibility that has led my home to this disaster and restore to me a loving heart or submitting heart (Psalm 51:10; Eph. 5:21-28).
- Lord Jesus, I promise that I will live my life in accordance with what is written in Your word for my home (Gen 2: 18; Mal. 2: 10-17: 2Cor. 10:4-6).
- Arise O Lord and fight against all forces of devil waging war against my homes (Psalm 68:1; 2 Cor. 10:4-10; John 10:10).
- Lord Jesus, light your Light over every member of my family and cause them to escape the darkness of this world (Isaiah 60: 2; John 12: 8: Col. 1:13).
- Lord Jesus cause me to be alert in the Spirit against the vices or forces of the intruder and immune my home against him (Gen 3: 1-5 Ex. 14:14; 2Cor. 2:11; Eph. 6:10-18).
- Father Lord, since you desire godly children from my home, let all my children be godly, for signs and wonders in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 8;18; Mal. 2: 2: 10-17).
- Thank you Lord because my home is built on the rock, it shall stand the test of the time and the best of it will always manifest (Matt. 7:24-25; John 2:1-10).
Day 7, June 24, 2017
The possibility capacities in the anointed
The possibility capacities in the anointed are certain powers that the anointing produces in the life of the carriers (the anointed) that guarantee their greatness. These powers include:
- The power to be delivered and be a deliverer: Deliverance from yokes, sickness (James 5:14-15, Isa.10:27), strong personality (e.g. David against Goliath) and demons (cases of Jesus casting out demons because he was anointed (Acts 10:38).
- The power of elevation (Heb. 1:8-9): When Saul, David, Elisha, Peter, Paul, Steven etc. were without anointing, they were ‘nobodies’ but when they got the anointing, they were elevated above their companions.
- The power for greater open doors (1Sam. 16:12-13): Immediately David was anointed by Samuel, doors of opportunities at the highest place in the Kingdom were opened to him and he continued to tap into it until he eventually occupied the highest position in the land. Today, as you receive the anointing, doors of greater opportunity will open to you and you will go about doing good like Jesus (Acts 10: 38).
- The power of revelation (1Cor. 2:9-13): Once a man is anointed by the Spirit of God, the Spirit of God comes inside him and he will be connected to the deep secret of God (Mark 4:11; Matt. 16:16-19).
- The power to operate and dominate their environment (John 10:1, Matt. 28:18): Believers are anointed to dominate their environment on behalf of Christ and everywhere they are operating, it is expected that everything and everyone will be under their control.
- The power of protection from the evil one (2 Chron. 21-22): One privilege of the anointed is that he is immune against the attack of the enemies.
With all these possibilities in the life of the anointed, he has the capacity to command all possibilities in the world. From today, as you will receive this oil, you will enter that realm in the name of Jesus.